- Australian born, Jason received his first camera at eight and has never been able to lose the grip on it long enough to shake the love.
- With over two decades of professional experience, his working style is unobtrusive and patient.
- Jason is passionate about his craft, with qualities essential for any great photographer – a technically sound background, great eye and the ability to shape light to complement striking compositions.
- Working as a photojournalist for nine years before pursuing a love of collaboration on still life sets, Jason's personal projects are now his only solo undertakings. You might find him hanging a camera out of a moving car or bent over something on the sidewalk.
- • Senior Director of Photography at Image Lab - Bed Bath & Beyond.
- • Photographer, Consultant- Studio Management, Design & Efficiency
- • Management of the Photography and Post-Production departments with Pre-Production/scheduling oversight.
- • Implementation of Lean manufacturing principles, data tracking and efficiency gains within a creative environment.
- • Development of a proprietary Photography Style Guides.
- • Establishment, staff training and QC of in country and overseas satellite photography studios.